Problem Resolution For Sports
STEP 1: Know your image number (if you got a photo):
This is the unique number on the back of your childs’s photos.
STEP 2:Please go to the item below that best describes your issue:
1. I want to reorder: Go back to the main page and click on the reorder button, or click here. (available products page)
2. I received some of my order, but I am missing part of my order: Please complete the customer service form. On this form you will be asked to include the unique image number from the back of one of the photos that you did get. Also you will be asked to include your league name and the name of your child’s team.
3. I received my order but one or some of my products are defective (broken. mis-spelled, the quality is bad): Please complete the customer service form. On this form, you will be asked to include the unique IMAGE NUMBER from the back of one of the photos that you got. Also, you will be asked to include your league name and the name of your child’s team. Please be specific about what is wrong and what you want us to do.
4. I did not get any photos at all or I only got a team photo: If the other members of your team got individual photos, but you did not, then please read the following choices. But PLEASE go to retake day if you know when it is (just in case your image did not turn out).
Choice #1: If you got back your original envelope, then use our customer service form to let us know your information. We realize that you will not have an image number, but if you let us know the number on your envelope, we can try to locate your image and get you your products.
Choice #2: If you did not get back your original envelope, but the other members of your team got their envelopes and photos, then ask the league coordinator if your envelope has turned up mixed in with another team or ask your team members if someone has your envelope. Generally, this is a distribution issue. If you still can’t locate your order, then fill out the customer service form to let us know as much information as you have. Try to borrow someone’s team photo and in the “special information about my order” section, please indicate the description of your child and where they are in the team photo i.e. Third from the left in the bottom row with blonde hair and glasses.
Choice #3: You want to talk to a representative. Please fill out the form with your contact information and in the “special information about my order” section put, please call me, or call our customer service department directly during normal business hours.
5. I want a retake: You must contact your photography company or league representative company directly. We are not the photography company (we are the lab). If you need the phone number for the photography company, fill out the photography customer service form and in the “special information about my order” section write “I want a retake and need to know the photography company or photo coordinators phone number.” We will e-mail you back the number.
6. I want a refund: You must call us at 866-684-4166 and ask for a return authorization number. We will reimburse your postage if we require you to return your photos.